Monday, January 12, 2009

Me and My Buddy

Buddy has a new best friend! Annie has little use for the baby, but Buddy is already a faithful companion to Rylan. He spends his days watching the baby, smelling the baby and ensuring that the baby is okay. Pre-baby, Buddy would run inside and bring us a toy. Nowadays he runs inside, finds Rylan and then brings us a toy.

He also is very concerned about seeing Rylan. If Rylan is nursing under a blanket, Buddy will not rest until he sticks his nose under the blanket and lays eyes on the baby. All I can say is Rylan is a lucky kid to have such a faithful dog.












The daily watch...





Rylan, are you up there?






2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cutie patootie! I am so excited you started a blog for Rylan..I can't wait to follow along as he grows. He sure HAS grown lately! My little Matthew..wow I don't know when he got to 10lbs..maybe around 5 months or so? I love how Buddy is so protective of him the pics are so sweet. I hope you are recovering well and loving motherhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I can understand why Buddy is in love, what a gorgeous pumpkin!! My favorite picture is the one with him on his belly on the pillow. I love ya'll and can't wait to meet the new addition to your family he's so precious!!!!!!!! Manda

    ReplyDelete